Housekeeping Superintendent, Facilities Manager, Alghanim Industries, Jobs2020, iiQ8jobs, classifieds
Company: Alghanim Industries
Housekeeping Superintendent supervises housekeeping functions at all AI sites, including scheduling subcontractors, resolving day-to-day problems on the job site, and inspecting all housekeeping work to ensure cleaning duties are carried out as per the required standards. This candidate must have a good work attitude and must be able to work independently.
- Supervise Housekeeping functions of each property to required standards.
- Understand in full the BU rules and regulations.
- Build excellent relationships with BU, contracted staff and customers.
- Complete Incident reports to the Management as and when required.
- Complete a monthly operations report with pictures to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Monitor and support activities in the BUs.
- Support the service providers to an excellent standard.
- Represent the housekeeping Manager as and when required and during her absent.
- Provide professional Customer Service to BUs, Staff and Visitors.
- Coordinate with the activities of contracted staff and evaluate performance.
- Monitor contractual obligations of outsourced Housekeeping staff.
- Enforce contractual Scope of Work.
- Ensure all contracted suppliers adhere to correct policies when on site.
- Investigate complaints, violations or disturbances on site reporting to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Inspect the sites on a regular basis to identify and report any defects, faults or problematic issues.
- Responsible for managing a team of cleaners and Head Cleaners based in the company properties.
- Assessing cleaning requirements and preparing scopes of work
- Training the cleaning team on the latest cleaning techniques, materials and equipment.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the building by ensuring agreed cleaning duties are carried out correctly.
- Managing stock of materials and equipment’s.
- Responsible for time sheets and control of overtime.
- Other Ad hoc duties as requested by the Manager – Housekeeping
- Experience in managing people.
- Experience in assessing housekeeping requirements and preparing scope of work
- Excellent knowledge of the latest cleaning techniques, materials and equipment’s.
- Experience in managing cleaning contracts is a benefit.
- Computer skills – Word, Excel.
- Good timekeeping and punctuality.
- English (written and spoken) essential, Arabic (spoken) preferred
Company: Alghanim Industries
Due to continued growth, the purpose of this position is to manage multiple functions of building operations and maintenance of facilities within the Kuwait region. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring an outstanding standard of FM service is delivered through effective leadership of the on-site teams and management of sub-contractors, managing multiple functions of building operations and maintenance, spanning automotive, retail, food and Beverage environments. The Facilities Manager will take ownership for all aspects of operational management including health and safety, statutory compliance, environmental, budgetary costs and customer service standards. The Facilities Manager will report to Senior Manager Facilities Management.
- To be responsible for delivering the highest standards of TFM services within a retail/automotive environment
- Provide day to day leadership and management to the on-site FM teams
- Act as first point of contact for all facilities management escalations, and deal with these in an efficient and timely manner
- To build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Manage PPM and Reactive maintenance, delivered both direct and through supply partners
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of health and safety and statutory compliance across the portfolio
- Drive Supplier compliance and control and manages supplier relationships
- Ensure a cost-effective maintenance program for all buildings, plant, systems and equipment is in place whilst ensuring accurate asset list and essential customer site systems and equipment is managed
- Manage accurate asset inventory & Life Cycle Assessment, including identification and support of Capital replacement projects in conjunction with business goals
- Rigorous management/assessment of supplier KPI’s
- Adhere to all Safety Policies and maintains the work environment, practices and training of staff to avoid accidents and hazards ensuring a safe and comfortable work environment.
- Oversee the annual budgets to highlight utilization against assigned budgets in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that the team is adequately staffed as per business requirements and allocate work to subordinates
- Conduct goal setting activities and performance reviews. Manage personnel, including recruiting, talent development, succession planning, training, rewarding and taking disciplinary actions. Deploy resource strategies to maximize headcount and skill base across the department
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred Bachelor of Engineering.
- Member of IWFM or similar
- MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Facilities Management out of them 5 years of in a management position.
- Proven leadership skills and FM experience across multi-site business
- Ability to communicate at all levels, with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Drives accountability – ability to establish smart goals, taking ownership of responsibilities and commitments to those goals and moving others to own responsibility for their goals
- Strong commercial acumen
- Good presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of EHS/Compliance requirements (EHS training/qualification an advantage)
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Q8 Company Hassans required Accountant, Receptionist, Marketing Executive, Graphic Designer (4 views)
- Accommodation available in Salmiya, Farwaniya, Kuwait, iiQ8 Accommodation, sharing accommodation (4 views)
- Alghanim Industries, Planning Officer, Training Officer, Jobs2020, iiQ8jobs, classifieds (3 views)
- Social Media Specialist, Store Manager, iiQ8jobs, Kuwait jobs2020 (3 views)
- Senior Accountant, IT Sales, Yousifi, Best Kuwait Company, iiQ8jobs, iik, classifieds (3 views)
- Urgently required Business Development Specialist, iiQ8jobs, Kuwait Jobs 2020 (3 views)
- School Jobs in Kuwait, iiQ8jobs, iik, IndianInQ8, iiQ8 (3 views)
- Immediately required Repair Technician, Sales Representative in Kuwait – iiQ8 classifieds (3 views)
- Apartment for rent in Sulibeikhat – accommodation available Kuwait iiq8 (3 views)
- Kuwait Job vacancy for Administrative Assistant iiq8 jobs Indian In Q8 (3 views)