Alghanim Industries, Planning Officer, Training Officer, Jobs2020, iiQ8jobs, classifieds
Sr. Planning Officer
Company: Alghanim Industries
Manage the demand planning process by Bonus group/Item Level by creating & maintaining accurate Open to Buy (OTB) data to be used by departments to maximize sales while maintaining planned stock/inventory.
To ensure that the order is within OTB at overall level and at item level during the PO release process.
Important to maintain a neutral perspective & no affiliation to individual buying departments.
- Maintain accurate monthly OTB reports by Bonus group, available to the business by 3rd working day of each month, incorporating actual data from previous month.
- Plan & facilitate monthly departmental OTB meetings. Ensure agreed bonus group sales re-forecasts are incorporated into future OTB re-calculations.
- Review every PO after its release from Buying Manager and attach relevant documents
- To check if the order value is within OTB at Bonus Group level for every PO
Furniture & Kids PO – PO quantities to be as per item wise planning file
Accessories & Tiles – If reorders, to check historical sales data of these items (historical data sheet)
Sanitary – To manage orders at item level (high level planning file to be developed)
Attach OTB summary sheet in the PO after incorporating current order value in OTB file
- Proactively alert buying team and department heads if orders are not placed on time, overstock/OOS situation etc. with the help of OTB file
- Conduct monthly planning meetings with the Buying team to plan for future orders using the planning file
- Ensure stock availability on classified core and continuity lines and maintain options to spot ratio in the planning file
- Create summary reports from planning file
Orders planned during planning meeting to be shared with buyers
Forecast Dash Board
Forecast Accuracy by Item
- Manage prioritization of shipments and interact with SCM team to prioritize clearance from port
- Monthly report preparation on the expected container volume – current month + future 3 months
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience of stock management and sales forecasting preferably in a retail merchandising environment.
- Thorough working knowledge of retail procurement in both local and overseas markets.
- Good proficiency in developing reports and providing insights to the business
- Positive attitude with a ‘can do’ approach when working under pressure or to tight deadlines.
- Able to work with other support functions, being a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed analytical, reasoning and data interpretation skills
- Strong skills in Business Objects, SAP and MS office
Company: Alghanim Industries
Responsible for developing the knowledge and skills of a company’s workforce. Ensure that the workforce can meet its current and future business objectives, and deliver quality products and services that meet customers’ needs. By developing skills and helping individuals reach their potential, trainer helps to build employee satisfaction, making it easier for company to attract and retain a quality workforce. He is responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programmes across SCM operations.
- Plan, direct and conduct overall training programme for employees working with SCM.
- Carry out new starter Novice MHE training
- Carry out MHE operator refresher training
- Support the wider business units with MHE training as required
- Carry out Defensive driving training
- Carry out Staff Inductions
- Carry out First Aid and Fire awareness training for staff as required.
- Attend monthly site safety meeting and update on all matters relating to operator MHE training
- Set goals, priorities and broad objectives for staff MHE training in collaboration with line managers and employees in order to reduce the cost, severity and frequency of accidents.
- Facilitate in providing training sessions, develop appropriate objectives and ensure achievement for the same.
- Coordinate the safety activities of all safety and training personnel to ensure maximum benefit across the company.
- To be involved in investigating MHE incidents and accidents
- Evaluate and review operating procedures and Safety precautions to minimise the potential for accident and injury.
- Supervise and participate in accident/ incident investigations.
- Ensure optimum level of customer satisfaction and compile all feedback to analyse work of employees.
- Co-ordinate with line managers and supervisors to assess the training needs of individual departments.
- Should evaluate the competency level of individual trainees to enable him work with employees with different knowledge and skill levels.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Research and recommend new training methods.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills techniques into employees work behaviour.
- Proven work experience as a Trainer or similar role (coordinator/ facilitator).
- Must be a MHE operative, with a recommended minimum 2 years experience.
- Multi- skilled trainer who can deliver courses for a wide range of MHE.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess and analyse needs, develop learning objectives, design and develop training programme, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- Strong communication skills, preferably bilingual with English and Arabic.
- Excellent Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational and self-management skills
- Administrative skills to manage training programmes.
- Competencies in MS Office and Presentation Skills.
- Skill in analysing and organising information to develop, evaluate and improve safety and training programmes.
- Ability to identify training needs and to facilitate and/ or provide training programme to meet those needs, and to conduct training on a variety of subjects (MHE operator training, Defensive driving, First Aid, Customer care etc).
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly, and concisely with individuals and groups, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work under pressures of time constraints and conflicting demands.
- Degree/ or Diploma or equivalent is required, but will accept a combination of education and prior experience.
- Candidate with MHE instructor certification is preferred
- 4-5 years experience in a professional logistics warehousing environment.
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Kuwait Jobs for computer operator, data entry, heavy equipment mechanic – iiQ8 jobs (3 views)
- Register for free and start earning in every hour (2 views)
- Multiple job vacancy in a MNC company – Jobs in kuwait iiq8 indianinq8 (2 views)
- A leading company looking for Jr. Accountant – iiQ8 jobs iik classifieds (2 views)
- REQUIRED Key Account Salesman (Hyper Market Salesman) Very good Salary (1 views)
- We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease/sales (1 views)
- Vacancy for qualified Nurses, Q8 Nurse vacancies, iiQ8jobs (1 views)
- Human Resources Job vacancy at US Embassy, Kuwait – iiQ8 job vacancy (1 views)
- Sharing Accommodation Available, Partition Room, Maid Room, Maidan Hawally Kuwait (1 views)
- Required Accounting Officer & Chef Burger – Job vacancies in kuwait iiq8 (1 views)