Q8 job vacancy Alghanim Industries Civil Engineer, Sr. Engineer – Design & Technical, iiQ8jobs, indianinq8
Company: Alghanim Industries
Civil Engineer Job Description:
- Assigning tasks to Maintenance team, and following up/updating on their job in site
- Following up on daily workorders
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility
- Design and detail structures, utility facilities, roadways, site improvements and various public works projects
- Oversee development of construction drawings for accuracy and conformance with design requirements.
- Act as project engineer of construction projects of moderate difficulty.
- Direct the work of technical staff on specific projects.
- Prepare cost, labor, material, and work day estimates for projects.
- Ability to generate reports upon request
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years Related work experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English Language
- Good computer skills (MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Of an Arab Nationality
Sr. Engineer – Design & Technical
Company: Alghanim Industries
Ability to Perform site-specific engineering analysis or evaluation of efficiency and alternative energy. Professional in Solar PV Project Design, Preparing complete End to End Integrated System Proposal, supervisory level responsible for installation, Commission & Maintenance of Solar PV System.
- Verify initial system layout and gear location specified
- Preparation of SLD, Electrical Drawing/layouts, Equipment Specification, Detailed BOQ, etc Using Autocad, PVSyst, and Sketchup & other modeling tools.
- Complete system designs for PV projects including: site plans, mechanical racking and attachment plans, single-line electrical drawings, specification of BOS location and interconnection details, and labeling
- Sizing of Various Equipment Inverters, AC & DC cables, earthing, Lighting arrestors.
- Preparing Complete Integrated System Solution, Costing Estimation, Bill of Materials, Budgets, Scope of work standard and quote from suppliers.
- Understand the optimal design applications and design limitations of our standard products, and lead the evaluation of alternate products
- Able to check site feasibility and provide the best suitable option for enhancing suitability. Designing of arrangements of the solar panels for Carport, Rooftop & Ground Mounted & other various supported Electrical equipments & selection of cables for plant including layouts & schematic diagrams and calculation of technical Sizing, BOQ/BOM.
- Preparing of technical proposal in power point, showing schematic, BOM, SLD, energy generation, site picture, shadow analysis, PV syst data.
- Crete electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedule, or connection diagram for solar electric systems using CAD Software.
- Drawing/Document submission/approvals, scheduling, Factory inspections, proving the guaranteed prepared a generalized check list for review of all standard.
- Co-ordination with EPC Contractor and acting at Supervisory level responsible for installation, Commission & Maintenance of Solar PV System.
- Scheduling and execution of preventive and predictive maintenance
- Ensure that all O&M activities performed at project sites complies with OEM (original equipment manufacturer) requirements and warranties
Skills, knowledge & experience required:
- Designing the simulations must have expertise on software like PVsyst, Sketup, PV Sol, Skelion Sunny Design, STAAD-PRO, Solid works, etc. and similar simulators and expertise in AutoCAD and related designing tools
- Having knowledge of IS & specifications needed for the designing and execution of solar projects.
- Strong algebra, trigonometry & spatial visualization skills. Experience performing financial calculations (ROI, IRR, NPV, etc…) and preparing commercial offer.
- General construction understanding, i.e., ability to read, understand, and edit electrical and structural plans – reading/interpreting blueprints, & field layouts.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and power-point.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years related experience in similar filed/role;
- Prefer to have some certified training Solar PV courses.
- Project Management Skills
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Web and Mobile Application Developer (7 views)
- Urgently required Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers in Kuwait – iiQ8 jobs (4 views)
- Job vacancy in Kuwait for Senior Electrical Engineer iiq8 indianinq8 (3 views)
- Ground Couriers – for Global Courier Company, Kuwait (2 views)
- Senior Officer Kuwait Finance and Investment Company KFIC, iiQ8, Classifieds (2 views)
- URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR A REPUTED COMPANY IN KUWAIT- Jobs in Kuwait – iiq8 Indianinq8 (2 views)
- We give LOAN here with 3% interest rate on any amount (2 views)
- Urgent Needed multiple job vacancies Kuwait (2 views)
- Q8 required Civil Engineer, Projects Estimator, Infrastructure Engineer, iiQ8Jobs, IndianInQ8 (2 views)
- Vacancy for Office Assistant, Inventory control or warehouse Supervisor in Q8, iiQ8jobs (2 views)