Senior Officer Kuwait Finance and Investment Company KFIC, iiQ8, Classifieds
Kuwait Finance & Investment Company
Senior Officer – Retail Financing
Page 1 of 1
Job Title: Senior Officer Number of Reportee(s): N/A
Reporting to: Manager Department/Section: Retail Financing
Division: Financing Services Job Titles of Direct
Reportee (s): N/A
Budget Responsibility: N/A Grade: SS-1
1. Responsible for developing and servicing retail loans, including auto, residential mortgage loans, and unsecured personal loans.
2. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
3. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
4. Works under immediate supervision.
5. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Obtains necessary information to process and complete loan files.
2. Examines documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with existing underwriting guidelines.
3. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
4. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
5. Typically reports to a supervisor.
6. Ensure that enterprise information systems operate according to internal standards, external regulatory standards, and legal
7. Maintains corporate policies and standards aimed at minimizing costs related to the acquisition, implementation and operation
8. Evaluates alternatives, performs appropriate cost benefit analysis, and recommends solutions that minimize costs commensurate
with acceptable risks
9. The client’s file transfer in the case of constant delay payment to the company’s lawyer in a permanent coordination with the directly
10. Negotiate with the client understands reasonable time limit fixed in repayment.
1. Establish long-term and good relationship with the staff & clients of the company.
2. Maintain the confidentiality of customer information.
Key Interactions and Relationships:
1. Credit Control Division
2. Financial Control Division
3. All FSD Staff External
Key Performance Indicators: Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
1. Provides overall optimum delivery and support by IT function to all
2. Achieves targets set in terms of credit system, user satisfaction
3. Relates to all levels of the user community
2. Achievement Orientation,
3. Analytical Ability,
4. Communication Skills,
5. Creativity & Innovation,
6. Impact and Influence,
8. Organizing & Planning Skills
Education & Qualifications: Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration A minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience which include at least
1-2 years within the Customer Services field in Kuwait.
Language Skill: Computer Skills:
Fluent in Arabic & English. MS Office
Kuwait Valid Driving License
Kuwait Finance and Investment Company KFIC
Apply or update your current profile click here Or Send your CV to
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Mechanical, Electrical jobs in Kuwait iiq8jobs, indianinq8 situation vacant (2 views)
- Technical Drafter, Project Manager required urgently in Kuwait – iiQ8 jobs (2 views)
- iiQ8 job vacancies for multiple staff, indianinq8, Q8vacancy, iiq8jobs (2 views)
- LOAN OPPORUNTY IS HERE APPLY FOR LOAN NOW (2 views)
- Job vacancies in Al Kout Mall Kuwait for Sales Team – iiQ8 jobs (2 views)
- Web and Mobile Application Developer (2 views)
- Urgently required in Construction companies in Kuwait, iiq8jobs, indianinq8 (1 views)
- iiQ8 jobs in Printing Press, Sales Staff, indianinq8.com (1 views)
- I am looking for a job (1 views)
- Jobs in Overseas – Well reputed company iiq8 indianinq8.com (1 views)