Kuwait Airways Job vacancy for Engineering Technical Training – iiq8 jobs
KAC190612040627 – Engineering Technical Training Instructors B1/B2
|Organization:||Kuwait Airways||Job:||Engineering Technical Training Instructors B1/B2|
|Division:||Training||Employment Type:||Full Time – Permanent|
|Last date of application:||2019-06-30||Country:||Kuwait,|
Kuwait Airways (KU: IATA, KAC: ICAO) is the official national carrier of the State of Kuwait. Established in 1953 as a private company, the airline was initially 50 per cent owned by the Kuwaiti government. In 1962, the government assumed 100 per cent ownership, making it the longest serving, official state carrier operating from the Arabian Gulf Region. Kuwait Airways employs over 5,800 people, and the head office is in the heart of Kuwait City, close to Kuwait International Airport (KWI). Attends approved courses as required for instructor’s approval on new equipment or systems introduced to KAC operations. Kuwait Airways is recruiting for the role of Engineering Technical Training Instructors B1/B2. In this role, your
- Coordinates and participates in the preparation and maintenance of course materials for inclusion in basic or type class instruction. Includes course syllabi, instructional notes, overhead projections, examinations and handouts. Prepares all course materials according to approved KAC and international civil aviation standards and prepares course syllabus for onward submission to the offices of the Director General, Civil Aviation (DGCA) for legal approval, if for a type course leading to certification and licensing. Maintains all course materials in central control library.
- Conducts basic courses in respective discipline for employees completing their approved apprenticeship, trainee mechanics, engineers and flight crews. Includes basic theory of respective systems and operational instruction on typical systems or equipment. This entails the use of audio visual equipment, charts and schematics, models scrapped parts, and visits to workshop and hangar, to demonstrate the practical applications of theories presented.
- Develops and maintains own skills and license/approval to enable induction of certified courses. Includes attending DGCA approved courses held by aircraft equipment vendors, and completing base training with DGCA certified airline operators which includes up to four weeks. Participates in actual shift work in desired systems maintenance and repair, and prepares course materials and trial instruction under the auspices and supervision of the concerned Training Supervisor. Following review of his case file, obtains formal DGCA approval of ability to instruct aircraft type courses.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 5 years’ post-apprenticeship experience in category maintenance including 3 years’ as an Instructor on KAC utilized equipment OR to have three full Engineering Approvals on the respective trade on KAC Operated Aircraft types.
- Possession of maintenance level license in respective category, or legal approval to instruct such maintenance.
- Very good knowledge of English.
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Online Income – Register for free and start (2 views)
- Urgently required in Kuwait Jobs in Kuwait iiq8 indianinq8 (1 views)
- Register for free and start earning in every hour (1 views)
- Lathe machine operator needed in Kuwait – iiQ8 jobs (1 views)
- HR Job vacancies in MNC Kuwait NBTC Group – iiQ8 classifieds (1 views)
- Get 10 USD for registering (1 views)
- Latest Jobs In Kuwait – Top MNC Companies (1 views)
- Job openings for IT, Electrical, Telecom, Fire & IT Estimation Engineers iiq8 jobs iik classifieds (1 views)
- Multiple Jobs in POLAND, South American company – iiQ8 jobs iik classifieds (1 views)
- Hassan Abul Company Kuwait is hiring HR Coordinator – iiQ8 jobs (1 views)