Data Scientist, Sr. Planning Officer, Sr. Facilities Superintendent, urgently required, Q8 Alghanim, iiQ8jobs
Sr. Facilities Superintendent
Company: Alghanim Industries
The Senior Facilities’ Superintendent supervises and coordinates the day to day maintenance activities in their assigned facilities, ensures optimal functioning of services and operations provided in building properties.
- Typically reports to a manager, supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs
- May also be a level above a supervisor within high volume administrative/ production environments
- Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department
- Oversees installation, inspections, repairs, routine maintenance and troubleshooting of building systems including mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, plumbing, and waste management.
- Tracks facilities’ service requests with applicable system and completes requests within established timelines and quality specifications
- Coordinate to accomplish the requirements in each facilities liaising with Business units and maintenance teams.
- Work with Facilities & Safety Manager and ensure the delivery of maintenance and repair services in facilities managed by Alghanim Facilities.
- Coordinate the works to be completed by contractors and skilled trades
- Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide assistance in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction; respond and complete all Facilities requests
- Liaise with customers, vendors and property management of assigned properties.
- Coordinate in implementation of short term projects in assigned locations.
- Assist the Facilities &Safety Manager in the implementation of the annual building management plan
- Coordinate discussions with selected vendors or suppliers , business units and other concerned parties on the facility requirements
- Monitor and manage the existing maintenance contracts for utilities and services available in facilities
- Maintain logs of maintenance activities in facilities
- Requires 5 years’ experience in the facility management field as an individual contributor.
- Thorough knowledge of functional area and department processes
- Good communication skills in English – Verbal & Written (Arabic an advantage)
- Good Team Work
- Good Presentation Skills
- Certifications in facility management courses an added advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office solutions (Excel, Word, Power point)
Company: Alghanim Industries
Insight generation by building data mining and statistical models to support Customer Value Management (CVM) and Loyalty Programs by translating model outputs into actionable insights for business units
Data Mining & Advanced Analytics model development
- Actively use built-in data analytics models on CDP, including customer segmentation, churn prediction, propensity modelling and next-best activity; continuous update and adjustment of model parameters and performance tracking of the models on CDP
- Build advanced predictive analytics models offline by using programming languages such as R, Python, SQL and implement those models to CDP to generate them; score the model in other tools and integrate the results to CDP if the model is too complex to be generated on CDP; leveraging infrastructure including Cloud computing solutions and relational database environments
- Stay on top of changing conditions by retraining and testing the model regularly; enhance it whenever necessary
- Monitor models’ accuracy to catch any degradation in its performance over time
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand user interactions
- Actively seek and identify where data science can provide value to business areas across the BUs, provide solutions to BUs analytical problems and validate the solution performance
- Generate actionable insights and predictive modeling techniques to modify consumer behavior
- Active use of built-in reporting tools on CDP; day to day report generation and maintenance using BI tools and be involved in any new tool selection and deployment
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure that data insights are effectively communicated through the most appropriate data visualization and navigation tools
Sr. Planning Officer
Company: Alghanim Industries
The Senior Planning Officer will manage the demand planning process at Category and Item Level by creating & maintaining accurate Open-to-Buy data to be used by departments to maximize sales while maintaining planned stock/inventory. Additionally you will also proactively ensure that the orders are placed in a timely manner and the stocks are available on time with major focus on maximizing sales.
- Maintain accurate monthly stock, sales, margins and intakes by category, available to the business by the start of every month, incorporating actual data from previous month
- Facilitate monthly departmental meetings to reforecast sales, margins and orders at category level
- Prepare monthly item wise orders taking into account supplier production time, transit and clearance time, store promotions, sales history, pricing, seasonality etc. and conduct monthly meetings with the key stakeholders to agree on future orders
- Weekly analysis of forecast vs actual sales of items to identify gaps and highlight to the relevant stakeholders to take corrective action to maximize sales
- Review every Purchase Order before its release to evaluate its impact on stock and make sure the orders are as per the order forecast agreed during forecasting meetings
- Proactively alert key stakeholders and department heads if orders are not placed on time, overstock/out of stock situation etc.
- Ensure stock availability on classified core and continuity lines throughout the year and maintain options to spot ratio
- Create and share summary reports to the departments based on Sales Forecast vs Actual Sales, Sales threshold of every spot in store, Forecast Accuracy etc. on weekly and monthly basis
- Focus to be on maximizing sales by ensuring stock availability at all times
- Manage prioritization of shipments and interact with logistics team to prioritize clearance from port
- Monthly report preparation on the expected container volume – current month + future 3 months
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience of stock management and sales forecasting preferably in a retail merchandising environment.
- Thorough working knowledge of retail procurement in both local and overseas markets
- Very strong Excel and Reporting skills is a must
- Good proficiency in developing reports and providing insights to the business
- Positive attitude with a ‘can do’ approach when working under pressure or to tight deadlines.
- Able to work with other support functions, being a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed analytical, reasoning and data interpretation skills
- Strong skills in Business Objects, SAP and MS office
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- HR Administrator, Ubuy is looking to hire in Kuwait, Q8jobs, iiQ8, iik (28 views)
- Q8JobVacancy, Data Scientist, Situation Vacant Kuwait, iiQ8, iik (18 views)
- Register for free and start earning in every hour (12 views)
- Kuwait Oil Company KOC jobs – Indians In Kuwait – from India (12 views)
- Kuwait Jobs for computer operator, data entry, heavy equipment mechanic – iiQ8 jobs (11 views)
- Multiple job vacancy in a MNC company – Jobs in kuwait iiq8 indianinq8 (10 views)
- Urgently required Data Entry & Secretary in Kuwait iiq8 job iik vacancies (10 views)
- Online Income – Register for free and start (10 views)
- Required urgently Kuwait, IT Administrator, Q8job vacancy, iiQ8jobs, iik, classifieds (10 views)
- URGENT LOAN OFFER AT 3% INTEREST RATE (9 views)