Auditor required urgently in Company Alghanim Industries Kuwait – iiQ8 jobs
Company: Alghanim Industries
Job Title : Auditor
Reports to Manager, Audit and Compliance
Business Unit Internal Audit & Compliance
Location Fahaheel Commerical Building (Above Xcite Showroom, Fahaheel)
The Auditor is primarily responsible for the delivery of one or more concurrent investigation assignments throughout the Group’s various business activities both in Kuwait and overseas. This includes, among others, the resourcing and administration of assignments from beginning to end and includes draft report preparation, in accordance with departmental procedures. The incumbent should represent the department in a professional manner at all times, abide by professional standards as laid down by the ACFE and IIA, and seek every opportunity to follow the principles articulated in the department’s vision and objectives.
· Delivery of investigation assignments in accordance with departmental procedures. Specifically; under supervisory guidance, defining the work plan, summarizing the findings, interviewing suspects to determine duplicity, and recommending appropriate management actions to be taken.
· The preparation of working papers in accordance with departmental procedures and best practice.
· Detailing all findings, factual content, context and agreed actions to be taken with relevant operations management.
· Liaison with line management, legal counsel and authorities on a regular or need to know basis, keeping them abreast of progress for cases under management.
· Preparing the draft Investigation Reports for the Manager’s/ Senior Manager’s / Director’s review and finalization.
· Participating in the regular companywide fraud risk assessment process.
· Influencing the strengthening of business processes and controls through the sharing of best practices.
· Assisting in the detection and prevention of fraud, sharing avoidance strategies and helping to create a centre of fraud prevention excellence.
· Raising fraud awareness and encouraging others to report incidents of fraud or concerns in accordance with the Group’s Policy for the Prevention, Recording and Reporting of Fraud.
· Managing Fraud Hotline to include receiving and logging hotline calls.
· Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality.
Skills, knowledge & experience required
– Undergraduate or Qualified Accountant – CPA, CA, and ACCA preferred, but not required.
– Undergraduate in Psychology, sociology or Criminology will be an added advantage, but not required
– Knowledge of Arabic is highly preferable and those candidates who are bilingual in English and Arabic may receive a waiver for the education and experience requirements
– 1 to 3 years of audit, compliance, investigation, or related and/or relevant business experience that will be valuable to the Group Compliance Department’s overall achievement of its objectives
– International exposure
– Some Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards, IIA Audit Standards, ACFE Standards
– Good understanding of Corporate Governance requirements
– Some Knowledge of Fraud risk assessment methodologies and mitigation techniques
– Internal control documentation & evaluation
– Investigative techniques and practices
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Online Income – Register for free and start (62 views)
- Register for free and start earning in every hour (59 views)
- Register CVs for Great Job Opportunities in Kuwait – Indian In Q8 (40 views)
- Multiple job vacancies in Kuwait Company, indianinq8, iiq8jobs, Situation Vacant (28 views)
- Consultant Jobs in Hospital Kuwait – iiq8jobs, indianinq8 (12 views)
- Kuwait Job vacancies in FMCG Company, indianinq8 iiq8 jobs (12 views)
- Multiple job vacancies in health care company Kuwait – iiq8jobs situation vacant (10 views)
- Installation Engineer required for Easa Husain Alyousifi, Kuwait iiq8jobs (10 views)
- Job vacancies for Kuwait International company iiq8 jobs indianinq8 (9 views)
- Solve your financial problem here today (9 views)